Saturday, May 26, 2007

Good Morning

This week, when he was not working on something for a client, Demetrius was perfecting this bizarre little creation...


I made this half-pony / half-monkey monster to please you!

By any chance does anyone here know where that comes from?

My morning so far...I just started up the computer a little while ago, and as I sat down at my desk, both cats came into the room. Stevie jumped into my lap and snuggled up against me, and Cat Girl meowed softly, looked up at me, and rolled on her back.

Oh, that's right...Daughter in Ohio is sleeping over at a friend's house, and went there straight from school yesterday. Which means the cats probably haven't been fed since yesterday morning. Went upstairs and, yep, their dish was empty. So of course I fed them.

I do love that they asked so nicely. :)

So, how is everybody's weekend so far?

Haloscan comment thread

No comments:

Post a Comment