Friday, December 15, 2006

We "otter" smile more

Via Cute Overload, I discovered the Cute Otters site. I love this picture:

I found it after looking at a number of different sites looking for something meaningful to post about. Something hopeful. Eventually I came upon this web site, and this picture. And I thought, hang it all, somebody else can keep on top of the important issues of the day in these last weeks of 2006. I don't wanna. If I post, it's going to be things that make me smile. And otters make me smile. Just look at 'em. Cute, and even kinda zen looking. At peace with the world--at least at this moment in time.

Y'all are welcome to post important news items of the day, if you come across any that may be of interest to the community. And I'll keep reposting the link to Rene's candle page as long as Thankful and her family wish.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Friday.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment