Friday, November 17, 2006

Open Thread

'Cause even though it's Howard's birthday, we might want to talk about other stuff too. Here are a couple of links....

How Full Is Your Quiver?
In a new movement, Christians 'open their wombs to God.'

CNN's Beck to first-ever Muslim congressman: "[W]hat I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies' "

BECK: Thank you. I will tell you, may I -- may we have five minutes here where we're just politically incorrect and I play the cards face up on the table?

ELLISON: Go there.


For future reference, next time someone asks that question, how about answering something like, "Well, I can't stop you, but I wish you wouldn't. America deserves better than that."

Better responses? You can see how deep Beck ended up digging his hole here.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment