Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Gift: a Christmas card to the world



by Subway

Here I go again, thinking that just one person can make a difference.

But it's a true story and I'm the one who told it twelve years ago when no one was noticing. I read it aloud at Cordtlandt Street, at Rector Street and Wall Street for three Holidays and then I posted it on the web in June of 1998 and it was STILL a true story. Even after we invaded Iraq I knew the miracles were coming.

But the beauty of it is I can't sell it to you because it's already yours. The only way to buy it is to give it away. Then, in giving it away, you gently alter the course of Human Civilization. Not bad at 2 bucks a pop if you ask me.

So take it from the Deaniac's Court Jester for what it's worth, folks. You've changed the Country in the Election. Why not treat yourselves and change the world for the Holidays?

http://teocawki.blogspot.com

Subway Serenade

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment