Friday, August 25, 2006

Holding Subway Serenade in the light

Image of Subway Serenade courtesy of jc's "Who are Howard Dean's Supporters?" pages

Hello Friends,

I know that you havent heard from me in a while, and I regret that the news that brought me back here is as destressing as it is.

My father, "The Subway Serenade" was admitted into Staten Island University Hospital yesterday. They have taken a biopsy and will be performing pancreatic surgery in the next 36-48 hours.

My father is a big part of this movement and I know that you all appreciate his music and words of wisdom. He wanted me to let you all know that he thinks he will be ok, and that your support and prayers in this very awkward and scary situation would be comforting to him.

I wish that I had more information to give you at the moment, however I can tell you that my father has always been and always will be the happiest person on the planet. Listen to his music and share it with your friends. I will do my best to keep you posted on his progress.

Thank you all for everything,

May the compassion that knows no boundaries fill your soul with the happiness that you deserve.



ConSec
Conspiracy Secretary

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment