Saturday, July 01, 2006

Open Thread

Thank you, Catreona, for setting up this Alachua Watch blog.

Today I was at a bookstore and found this book about "totally useless web sites". Here are some amusing links I found in the book...

Traffic Cone Preservation Society

PawSense: Catproof Your Computer

Eric Conveys an Emotion

Adopt a Useless Blob

Yuckles.com

Not found in the book, but a few more links to round things out...

Roadside America: Your Online Guide to Offbeat Tourist Attractions


Animal Jokes

How Many Dogs Does it Take To Change a Lightbulb?

Golden Retriever: The sun is shining. The day is young. We've got our whole lives ahead of us. And you're inside worrying about a stupid, burned-out light bulb?

Border Collie: Just one. Not only that, but I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

Dachshund: I can't reach the stupid lamp!

German Shepherd: No. You told me to sit.
Cyberfireworks.com Virtual Fireworks

Must go to bed now, but this post just *needs* a picture, and for a while I just wasn't finding anything. So I was going to fall back on old reliable Cute Overload. But then I realized, you know what they're missing? Pudus.



There, much better. 'Night, all!

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment