Sunday, April 09, 2006

Oooh...pretty!

Hubble's sharpest view of the Orion Nebula

I found it through the links at BBSpot, which cover a whole range of things from games to science, to "geek humor" to web site bloopers.



There, I needed to see something pretty. Maybe you did too.

Now, some diary links:
Our family is starting to heal from the wounds inflicted by Bush's war and lies. by floridagal (at Daily Kos)

The "resurrection of the body" by Renee in Ohio (at Street Prophets)

My Liberal Fantasy: Russ Feingold's 2008 Nomination Acceptance Speech by Intrepid Liberal Journal (at Booman Tribune)

Not a diary, but Son in Ohio paid a visit to a local labyrinth after church, and it reminded me of the page I put up about labyrinths, with pictures from a different central Ohio labyrinth I visited.

Quick reminder about geri in no va's Good News Network, in case you haven't checked it out lately.

Or maybe Cute Overload is more your pace today. Just loooook at the adorable bunny wunny! So, what else would you like to talk about?

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment