Monday, December 26, 2005

New Year's resolutions for Bush

First of all, I'll get this part out of the way first. I don't do New Year's resolutions. There are certainly times that I privately commit to do more of something or less of something, but I don't tie that to something as arbitrary (to me) as a date on the calendar. And I definitely am not into announcing resolutions publicly. But I certainly do understand that other people see the new year as a good, symbolic time to commit to making a positive change.

But whether you are one of those people who likes to make New Year's resolutions or now, I bet this is a question a lot of us can sink our teeth into. I saw this story when I opened up the AOL home page on my parents' computer.

Nobody is perfect, and our president has had a less-than-perfect political year. But a new year offers fresh opportunities. Check out some suggested resolutions and offer your own.



View the story, and weigh in here if you like. Or just leave your comment about suggested resolutions in the comments below. Or just talk about whatever's on your mind, like we usually do.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment