Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Open Thread/New sites

I'm heading out to teach now, but thought it was time for a new thread. Use this one to talk about what's on your mind.

And check out the new site Alan*in*Ca has been working on, as well as Catreona's new site, Howard Powered Poets, Artists & Musicians.

Quick update: Al Gore says he has no intention of ever running for president again. You can't see me right now, but I've got my frowny face on.

Former Vice President Al Gore said Wednesday he had no intention of ever running for president again, but he said the United States would be "a different country" if he had won the 2000 election, launching into a scathing attack of the Bush administration.

Swell. Next you're going to tell me that I don't get to see my pets in heaven. Throw me a frickin' bone here. I need some happy news. And the whole "this administration is soooo going down doesn't really do it for me. Schadenfreude only gets me so far, and I have a hard time being anything other than cautiously optimistic that anything will finally stick. Rove has been doing his thing for a long long time.

Hmm. Gore has no *intention* of running, but couldn't we, you know, *make* him...?

No comments:

Post a Comment