We went to the apple orchard today for the first time this season. The apples are beautiful and the best tasting ever!! Apparently they're having a banner year.
I haven't posted since I got back from Worldcon! And it's almost midnight!! But despite problems at the ditination airport because the driver who was supposed to pick me up was in the hospital, It was a great con. I was on five panels and attended a dozen more. Now trying to write up those panels for my email gropuup. I'll try to keep up better from now on.
Testing. Susan
ReplyDeleteWheee! I can post, but I have absolutely nothing to say.... Susan
ReplyDeleteIsn't that always the way! *smile*
DeleteThanks for checking in, though!!
DeleteMy Dad once sent me an email that said he'd been trying for 12 hours to send the message. "Nothing new to report." LOL!
We went to the apple orchard today for the first time this season. The apples are beautiful and the best tasting ever!! Apparently they're having a banner year.
ReplyDeleteNews updates from Aaron Parnas
ReplyDeleteVideo: I Went to Mitch McConnell's House (MAJOR Update!!) as Trump as MENTAL HEALTH Meltdown - Click
You’re Not Hallucinating: The Amount of Recalled Food Is Skyrocketing
ReplyDeleteHere’s a list of every food item that faced a recall in August.
Video: Man arrested in incident involving Amy Acton that injured multiple people at Canfield Fair - Click
ReplyDeleteThis is troubling.
ReplyDeleteVideo: Official results: Far-right party wins Saxony-Anhalt state elections | DW News - Click
I haven't posted since I got back from Worldcon! And it's almost midnight!! But despite problems at the ditination airport because the driver who was supposed to pick me up was in the hospital, It was a great con. I was on five panels and attended a dozen more. Now trying to write up those panels for my email gropuup. I'll try to keep up better from now on.
ReplyDelete