On my iPhone, I have been posting via the Brave borwser. But for some reason it has stopped allowing me to use my "listener" handle. So I have to post from my computer or iPhone but only using Chrome.
The last couple evenings, Heather Cox Richardson's daily letter has been so good to read. It's clear that very good Americans who happen to be lawyers and judges are keeping very careful track of all the shenanigans of DT's Administration. Bodes well for putting them all in jail yet. And, really, if we don't, we will not eradicate autocracies and the bilking of America.
Sorry I haven't been here as I should, but I find ways to make other things take huge mounts of time. Right now I am putting together a grocery delivery list by going through a list of all the breakfast cereals the store carries
Dentist on Monday, for me. My tooth has chipped again. It's the same tooth that this same dentist has repaired 4 times before, so I know this isn't going to fix the problem for very long. It's time to discuss a more long-term solution. I think it's going to require a crown. Sigh.
Got the tooth repaired fine...and she didn't even charge me for it! However...also learned that the office is going to be out of network as of September 1st. Sure, since I will be in need of a crown. Ha!
John Oliver doing mischief against a litigious company
ReplyDeleteAh, that's brilliant!
DeleteNot sure why I can't properly log in with my usual account. Hope people had a good weekend and engaged in the necessary self-care.
ReplyDeleteOn my iPhone, I have been posting via the Brave borwser. But for some reason it has stopped allowing me to use my "listener" handle. So I have to post from my computer or iPhone but only using Chrome.
DeleteWe had a good weekend. Went to a Shakespeare play (Love's Labours Lost) and took a walk on the Burlington Waterfront.
ReplyDeleteThe last couple evenings, Heather Cox Richardson's daily letter has been so good to read. It's clear that very good Americans who happen to be lawyers and judges are keeping very careful track of all the shenanigans of DT's Administration. Bodes well for putting them all in jail yet. And, really, if we don't, we will not eradicate autocracies and the bilking of America.
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't been here as I should, but I find ways to make other things take huge mounts of time. Right now I am putting together a grocery delivery list by going through a list of all the breakfast cereals the store carries
ReplyDeletenordy? Susan? Catreona? W.A.?
DeleteDentist on Monday, for me. My tooth has chipped again. It's the same tooth that this same dentist has repaired 4 times before, so I know this isn't going to fix the problem for very long. It's time to discuss a more long-term solution. I think it's going to require a crown. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteGot the tooth repaired fine...and she didn't even charge me for it!
DeleteHowever...also learned that the office is going to be out of network as of September 1st. Sure, since I will be in need of a crown. Ha!