Video: Trump SCREWS Cancer Patients In WORST Way! - Click
f a one-L lama is a holy man, and a two-L llama is an animal, what's a three-L lllama? Turns out, it's a big fire in Boston. Susan
Groan!
Oh, I really like that one!! (And I was born in Boston! Ha!)Gosh, wouldn't Alan have enjoyed that one?(Miss you, Alan!)
Link to great photo on Threads - Click
Video: MAGA Hero Gets Attacked By Spiderman And It's Amazing - click
Video: Trump SCREWS Cancer Patients In WORST Way! - Click
ReplyDeletef a one-L lama is a holy man, and a two-L llama is an animal, what's a three-L lllama? Turns out, it's a big fire in Boston. Susan
ReplyDeleteGroan!
DeleteOh, I really like that one!!
Delete(And I was born in Boston! Ha!)
Gosh, wouldn't Alan have enjoyed that one?
(Miss you, Alan!)
Link to great photo on Threads - Click
ReplyDeleteVideo: MAGA Hero Gets Attacked By Spiderman And It's Amazing - click
ReplyDelete