Thursday, July 16, 2026

AI AI O

 

As Susan pointed out, Mitch's hair has been white for awhile.  But in the "new" photo, it's gray...suggesting it's from awhile back.  To illustrate, here's a photo from 6 February 2025:


23 comments:

  1. The Washington Post says they had the photo of Mitch McConnell and spouse checked and it's not fake. I honestly don't trust it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is absolutely fake. Why should we expect truth from a paper Jeff Bezos bought? Susan

      Delete
    2. Technically I suppose they're right. It is a real picture, just an OLD picture. Susan

      Delete
  2. According to metadata, the photo is from Sunday, July 12. It's impossible not to suspect some chicanery, given how long it took them to give us anything. The fact that we got a photo, and not a video call/interview, suggests that video evidence would not convey the impression they want to give about his condition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not trusting metadata. His hair got more gray than white? He looks like he's conscious? NO. Look at any film of him in the last two years and he looks like a stunned zombie who doesn't know where he is, who all these people are, or why he's here. They only have to convince people until the August 3 deadline. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't know what is and isn't fakeable at this time--just sharing what I'd heard. I agree that we haven't seen him looking that good in years. I also heard that the statement itself *does* seem to be AI generated, but couldn't find a link to a corroborating story.

      Delete
    2. Personally, I believe that he died in June and all this obfuscation is just to keep Gov. Beshear from calling a special election. When have the Republicans done anything to follow the rules, follow the law, or tell the truth? Cheating has become their brand, not a bug, a feature. Susan

      Delete
    3. As a radical left lunatic I also believe the Governor SHOULD call a Special Election now. If Mitch is alive, let them prove it. Susan

      Delete
    4. That is exactly what Wil has been saying. Call the election!

      Delete
    5. Susan! Thank you for pointing out Mitch's hair colour. I looked at recent photos (the real kind) and his hair was completely white! Interesting that they didn't think to switch his gray hair to white in this version.

      Delete
    6. I added another photo out front of Mitch from 6 February 2025, to illustrate his hair colour.

      Delete
  4. My not quite 17 year old granddaughter (Shiloh's youngest) is becoming quite the revolutionary. She is posting so much about the killing by ICE of the 26 year old man in Biddeford, Maine. Imagine her ache for his 3 year old daughter who was in the car and saw him killed! Her own pain after her dad's death last year would give her special understanding...but at least it was an accident, not murder, and at least she was 15, not 3, and at least she didn't witness it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She lives in the town next to Biddeford and folks there are FURIOUS!!! I note that their legislators and candidates are speaking out at the protests. 👍 At very least, I hope this is the undoing of Susan Collins, who chaired Appropriations and gave ICE $70b more last month!

      Delete
    2. Neither of the last two men they murdered was the men they were looking for. They're going by skin color. As Kristi Noem said, "We arrest black, brown and normal people". I guess "normal" people are the white ones, though that didn't stop them from murdering Renee Goode and Allex Pretti. The thing that REALLY frosts my cake is that they then *lie* about the people they're murdered to make it the victim's fault. Susan

      Delete
    3. Likewise, the man they did an all day standoff with in Vermont, then arrested and took away wasn't the man they were seeking, and it still took some effort to get him released.

      Delete
  5. Beshear should truly demand that they let him in to see Mitch McConnell with his own eyes, or he's calling a special election.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Video: >a href="https://www.youtube.com/live/lSNpdBpCwtI?si=F6mS_TumurB3gxjD">Trump's Primetime Speech DISMANTLED by Election Security Expert |Lights On with Jessica Denson - Click

      Delete
  7. I was pleased to hear that ABC and NBC decided not to air the speech. Of course, now he wants their licenses revoked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard CNN also refrained. He was carried live by Fox News and News Max.

      Delete