Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Here's NURSE TERI's first Report from Denver!



Boo hoo, no Howard sitings, but did make it to the DFA party and got a great picture with Jim Dean.

Today I was the guest of SEIU Value Care Nurses and Nurse Alliance to their big health care event. We heard speeches from Andy Stern SEIU President, Govs. Patrick Duvall (MA), Ed Rendall (PA), Ted Strickland (OH) and Kathleen Sebelius (Kansas), and Sen. Clinton was the keynote and ending speaker. I had a FRONT row seat, pretty awesome.

Then at their health care rally, I was interviewed six times for the ONN initiative, still hoping for an SEIU endorsement.

I did pick up a THANK YOU Howard Dean name holder for Marcia

And tomorrow, I have credentials for the Obama acceptance speech.

Love to all,
Teri

Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment