Friday, March 21, 2008

~ ♡ ~ I T ' S ♡ S P R I N G ! ! ! ~ ♡ ~

Note from Renee: I happen to be home sick today, so I had time to add the Haloscan link, which I otherwise would hot have been able to add until this evening. So a quick reminder that I don't always have time to keep up with the blog, but I make a point of "growing" Haloscan links here. Those of you who know how this works, please help out those who don't.


(Detail of a wax design created by listener on a huge Paschal Candle for a church in Vermont.)

Let's hear it for new beginnings!

Well, this is as close as I can get to posting a picture of Spring flowers.
We are expecting 6" (or more) of snow!

For some reason I cannot fathom, that fact doesn't bother me at all.

So, HAPPY SPRING to all, whatever your circumstances!!
XOXOXXX


Haloscan comment thread