Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Open Thread (with puppies)

My mom is about to get one of these puppies, or one of their siblings--all I know for sure is that it will be a yellow male, and his name is Bart--to raise for Canine Companions for Independence. I think he's arriving at the CCI branch in central Ohio this Friday.




By the way, Haloscan is having some serious issues today. No idea what the problem is, but no, you weren't imagining it.

Update: In fact, I have now tried about a half dozen times to post a comment saying "New thread", to no avail. Anyway, I tried.

Another update--I've gone ahead and made a Blogger comment thread for this post, since Haloscan is currently not working here, nor is it working at Americablog, which also uses Haloscan commenting.

Good night, everyone.

Haloscan comment thread

7 comments:

  1. Howard Dean is firstest among the firsted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is, but it's pretty tough to get to this thread, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a long long day.

    I mailed two greeting card orders, worked at the Bookshop, got the shopping done, took a walk in the cold to see the near full moon, ate dinner, then answered emails and did some work on computer.

    I need a rest! Ha!

    Tonight I'm thinking of both Dogma and Marcia Moody,
    who both had surgery on Tuesday ♥ ♥
    and Nordy and her brother George. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don't see any comments on the usual comments thread, post a test message and they should appear!

    I guess we're in stealth mode! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Florida is having non-native animal troubles. Like frozen iguanas dropping from trees in a trance. Yes, really. And a sacred ibis they are planning destroy. Good pictures of the creatures. I hate to see animals destroyed.

    Florida having problems: Unholy Sacred Ibises and frozen Iguanas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha! this might work!

    All the best atch your mom, Jessica ♥

    Nite and Hugs to all

    Kindness is free!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haloscan commenting is working again, for anyone who didn't know.

    ReplyDelete