Thursday, November 30, 2006

Howard Dean in Canada

From the comments:

Yippee, the video is already up of Dean's speech tonight in Canada. He was so great, got a good reception, and got a dig in at Fox News. They seemed to appreciate his coming.
Some great smiles from Howard in the couple minutes I watched, but it's one of those videos where I can't get the screen capture softward to work.

Here are a couple news articles I found about the appearance:

Grits told to spread message of hope (from the Ottawa Sun. Presumably "Grits" are Canadian liberals. I think.)

Dean, 58, may be best remembered for his over-amplified Dean Scream speech that helped bring his 2004 presidential bid to a screeching halt.

Dean -- speaking laboured French that nonetheless earned him applause for the effort -- joked about it to the Liberal delegates, telling them he was so happy to be in Montreal he could scream.

"I learned my lesson the hard way," he added in English.

Looking south, Liberals start long road back from the Globe and Mail

Campaign everywhere, Dean advises Liberals as convention opens from CBC News

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment