Sunday, October 16, 2005

Community

jc posted this link in the comments one of the nights I was teaching this week. Before going to bed, I decided to go through the old threads and find the link, so that I could post one of the graphics.



If you go here, you can see some variations on the theme, including links to larger, high resolution images.

This community *so* rocks. Thank you, jc, for everything you do, and thank all of you who are pitching in to make this a truly people-powered blog now that my work schedule is going to leave me less time for posting.

Good night blog.
...
Good night log.

Okay, really, I'm going. ;)
...
Except...I just remembered (again) that, because of the Columbus Marathon (whose motto this year is, I kid you not, "Our world is flat"), the service I usually attend has been cancelled. So I guess I'll be joining Demetrius at his place of worship this week.



So, see you all some time after noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment